Kathmandu ChisapaniNagarkotDhulikhelBalthali is traditional and cultural trekking trip around Kathmandu area offer spectacular Himalayan views. DhulikhelNagarkot hiking is a perfect trip for those with short time, yet want to discover rich Flora and Fauna and non-urban natural villages. Nagarkot itself is a recommended place to go for visitors to view the Himalayan ranges. The trail to Dhulikhel is good for bird watching and to watch lifestyle and cultural of Nepal. Dhulikhel itself is a cultural center with cultural residents and much of temples.
This multi-day hiking begins from Sundarijal, northeast from valley, 45 minutes drives from Kathmandu. Hiking through Shivapuriconservations woodlands pass some of the wonderful villages along the pathway. The road takes you high up to 2800 milefinally yet importantlyreached Chisapani an entrance to Helambu hiking route. In addition, the next day medium level of increase to Dhulikhel another wonderful city to have close sunriseviews in the Himalayas. You will find our best packages on Nepas Travel Tours.
Day 01 : Early morning 1.5 hrs drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot (2,195m), have breakfast at Nagarkot and hiking start to Bhaktapur or Shankhu via Changu Narayan temple – 6 hrs
Detailed Itinerary Day 01 :Early morning 1.5 hrs drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot (2,195m), have breakfast at Nagarkot and hiking start to Bhaktapur or Shankhu via Changu Narayan temple – 6 hrs
What is included (one day activities)
- Pick-up and drop-off from your Hotel by Car or Bus
- Licensed and trained tour guide
- Transportation to and from trailhead
- All necessary documents and permits for tour (where applicable)
- National Park/Conservation/ world heritage sites entry permit
- Insurance, medication, and equipment for staff
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your insurance plan)
What Is Not Included
- Travel/tour insurance
- Visa fees
- Rescue charge
- Drinks (cold and alcoholic)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Lunches and dinners
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike, road blockade or any other unexpected circumstances.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in included section.