Annapurna & Panchase Trek is the ideal way to discover the space around to the Pokhara for those who have the little time or relatively new to trekking. Explore the real attractiveness of traditional Nepali villages in the Annapurna Area with Panchase Trek; also get a fantastic chance to see the unusual organic scenes. Panchase Trekking reveals all wonderful wide range of natural charm of the Annapurna region. It is an unusual mixture of long arrays of snow-capped hills, Crystal Mountains, zigzag waterfalls. No doubt, Panchase Trek is the mind blowing Nepal trips, which is found in all the different Annapurna Hill and mountain. Being in the same region as the Poon Hill trek, Annapurna Circuit, and Elegant Trek, Panchase Trek is one of the best fascination of Annapurna hills vary from World Serenity Pagoda and the easy & Traditional trekking trails. Get in touch with Nepas Travel Tours; they will deliver the best and affordable trek packages
Day 01: Receiving at the Arrival at Kathmandu by our staff and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: One day in Kathmandu and half day guided tour.
Day 03: A charming flight to Pokhara thee hours trek to Bhumdi village.
Day 04: Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang 5 hourswalk.
Day 05: Trek to Bhadaure village 1,670 m and Trek to Panchase hill 2,509m
Day 06: Trek to Bhirethati 1,200m five-hourwalk
Day 07:Trek to Ghandrung 1,750m almost three to four-hourwalk.
Day 08: Trek to Pothana 1,950m roughly five-hour.
Day 09: Trek and drive to Pokhara
Day 10: Fight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 11: In Kathmandu-guided trek on demand.
Day 12: Transfer to International airport for departure.
We will provide the Service such as
- Free Pick &drop by car/vanfrom/to airport terminal and transfer to Resort in Kathmandu
- All meals such as (Breakfast, Lunch, Supper with tea/coffee)during the trekking.
- Lodge housing during the trekking.
- Guide and porters (one porter for two clients).
- An extremely experienced, knowledgeable, first aid qualified, proficient Englishspeaking, helpful and government approved trekking
- Guide/ Porter’s food, salary, insurance, accommodation, transportation and equipment. Both way High-class tourist bus Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Trekking information management system(TIMS) card and Annapurna conservation area project ( ACAP)
- Two nights High-class 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- Trekking accessories as sleeping bags, down coat etc.
- First aid healthcare box.
Service does not consist of
- All foods in Kathmandu and Pokhara except Firewall dinner and early morning breakfast.
- Soft drinks for example mineral water, Pepsi, Fanta and alcohol.
- Personal Trekinsurance.
- Rescue Operation.
- International air trek fair and tax
- Nepal vacationer Visa fee
- Tips for guide and porter.