Annapurna Base camp Travel probably the best famous and conventional treks in the world provides mind broking Mountain View, give opportunity to experience the average Nepali village, natives and their way of living conventional lifein Himalaya of Nepal. The Annapurna Base camp path goes passing through amazing and Magar villages and charming Gurung, lush green Rhododendron, alpine forestsand bamboo to the trip’s last and final location, Annapurna Base camp. Annapurna Base camp Travel 15-The Day s are organized with just a pathway of trekking within 15-The Day s in Annapurna area. This provides enough a chance to observe the staggeringly wonderful mountains of all the Annapurna leaders that encompass the basin: Annapurna 1 (8091m), Gangapurna (7454m), Annapurna Southern (7273m), the unclimbed Fang (7647m), the Glacier Dome, and the fishtail optimum of Machhapuchhare (6997m). Rapid Annapurna base camp trek also assures you fun, satisfaction and an amazing understanding about the natural and social heritages of the little Himalayan country, Nepal. It is one of the most breathtaking treks passing through the various cultural team’s lifestyle and confirms plants woodlands and wild animals. “Nepas Travel Tours” has createdone of the longest trips in Nepal, which lasts around 15 The Day s with four to six hours of walk daily. A unique characteristic about this trip is that you will reach up to 4130m. At Annapurna Base Camp and spend unforgettable
The Day 01: Arrival at Kathmanduand have a meeting with our staff and they will shift you to Hotel.
The Day 02: Drive to Pokhara 950m 5 to 6 hours journey 200 km.
The Day 03: trek to Dhampus andDrive to Dhampus Phedi. 1,500m.
The Day 04: Trek to Landruk 1,600m. 5 to 6 hoursof Walk.
The Day 05: Trek to Chomrong 1,951m approximatelysix hrs.Walks.
The Day 06: Trek to Dovan 2,130m via Bamboo 2,050m approximatelysix hrs.Walk.
The Day 07: Trek to Deurali. 3,350m. 3-4 hrs.
The Day 08: Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp 3,720m. Approximately 3-4 hrs.
The Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,095m 3 to 4 hours walk.
The Day 10: Trek to Himalaya Hotel.2, 900m. Approximately. 6 hours walk.
The Day 11: Trek to Chomrong. Approximately 4 to 5 hrs.
The Day 12: Trek to Ghandrung 5 to 6 hrs.
The Day 13: Trek and drive to Pokhara. Approximately 3 hrs.ofWalk and 1 1/2 hrs.Drive.
The Day 14: Transfer to Airport for the flight back to Kathmandu.
The Day 15: Transfer to Airport for International departure.
We provide Service such as
- Permit for the Annapurna conservation area,
- Trekking Map of Annapurna region
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunchtime, supper, housing, tea or coffee) when traveling, Resort in Kathmandu as your specifications.
- Food, beverages, wage, insurance, devices, transport, housing, and native tax for guide and porters,
- Be a part of Nepali Social and cultural program with supper,
- Resort in Pokhara on BB plan,
- Trekkers’ information management Systems
- Transportation by car, bus or by plain,
- Airport pick and drop with an escort
- A skilled certified Guide and porters
- All government related tax
- Healthcare kit box
- Trekking Equipment
Service does not include
- Nepal entry visa fee US 30 (Duration 60 The Day s from time frame of issue)
- Worldwide flight and departure tax
- Lunch and supper in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Any cost of personal nature
- Your travel insurance
- Any types of Bar bills