Lobuche East peak 6119m is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The peak is an attractive summit and offers various routes for climbing. The normal route for climbing Lobuche is through South Ridge. The peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge. We follow Everest base camp trek route up to Pheriche and then trek to Dughla. The base camp will be set up at 4,950m. near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated South-West Face. The views of Amadablam and Tawache are superb from here. Laurence Nielson &AngGyalzen Sherpa made ascent to Lobuje East on 25 April 1984.
Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel-1350m.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing-1350m and preparation.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla& trek to Phakding – Lodge .
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m.- Lodge.
Day 05: Namche rest for acclimatization – Lodge.
Day 06: Namche – Thyanboche 3800m.- Lodge.
Day 07: Thyangboche – Pheriche 4200m.-Lodge.
Day 08: Pheriche – Lobuche 4900m.- Lodge.
Day 09: Lobuche – Everest B.C – Back to Lobuche.
Day 10: Lobuche – Lobuche Base camp.
Day 11: Lobuche BC – High camp.
Day 12: High Camp – Summit 6119m. & Back to B.C.
Day 13: Base Camp – Thyanboche 3800m.- Lodge.
Day 14: Thyanboche – Namche Bazaar – Lodge.
Day 15: Namche – Lukla – Lodge.
Day 16: Fly Lukla – Kathmandu – Hotel.
Day 17: Kathmandu – Hotel .
Day 18: Rest day in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Final departure from Nepal.
Our Service Included
- Airport pickup and drop off
- First night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Trekking government permit
- Trekking map
- 3 meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner) during the trek
- Nepali cultural program plus dinner
- Hotel/tea house/ stay in during the trekking
- Experienced trekking guide, potter
- All trekking equipment during the trekking
- Local transport into trekking starting point
- All Nepal government taxes
- Support of local team
Our Service does not include
- Any personal expenses during or after trekking
- Travel insurance
- National and international flight ticket
- Visa fees and other fees related into your travel
- Personal expenses on food and drink