Manaslu is one of the peaks on the Himalayan range. It is located in the Mansard Himal in the west-central part of Nepal. It is the eighth highest mountain in the world at 8,163 meters above sea level.
It is one of the loved trekking routes in Nepal. It provides a pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure. Manaslu Trekking was opened since 1992, which offers blend of rich cultural heritage, breathe taking beauty and biological diversity.
The Tibetan enclave of Nupri village, north of Manaslu at the origin of the BudhiGandaki, was closed for foreigners on an account of its proximity to Tibet. But then, the area was secretly opened in 1991, never the less it took several years for the word to get into the public. Trekking in the Manaslu area is still with the tent. Home stay is also available. But, one has to be ready to accept the local food and basic staying.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Kathmandu sight seeing Tour.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Tumlingtar (360m, and 45 minutes flight).
Day 04: Tumlingtar to Khandbari (1020m).
Day 05: Khandbari to Chichila (1840m).
Day 06: Chichila to Num (1500m).
Day 07: Num to Sedua (1540m).
Day 08: Sedua to Tashigaon (2070m).
Day 09: Tashigaon to Khongma (3560m).
Day 10: Khongma to Mumbuk (3550m).
Day 11: Mumbuk to YangleKharka (3600m).
Day 12: YangleKharka to Merek (4570m).
Day 13: Merek to Shersong (4660m).
Day 14: Day Trip to Manaslu Base Camp (5000m).
Day 15: Trek back to YangleKharka.
Day 16: Trek back to Mumbuk.
Day 17: Trek back to Khongma.
Day 18: Trek back to Tashigaon.
Day 19: Trek back to Num.
Day 20: Trek back to Chichila.
Day 21: Trek back to Mani Bhanjyang.
Day 22: Trek back to Tumlingtar.
Day 23: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 24: Fly to Final Destination.
Our Service Included
- Airport pickup and drop off
- First night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Trekking government permit
- Trekking map
- 3 meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner) during the trek
- Nepali cultural program plus dinner
- Hotel/tea house/ stay in during the trekking
- Experienced trekking guide, potter
- All trekking equipment during the trekking
- Local transport into trekking starting point
- All Nepal government taxes
- Support of local team
Our Service does not include
- Any personal expenses during or after trekking
- Travel insurance
- National and international flight ticket
- Visa fees and other fees related into your travel
- Personal expenses on food and drink