AmaDablam 6,856m (22,494ft) is one of the most stunning peaks in the Himalaya and is considered one of the Himalayas most spectacular ascents. It is located at the heart of Everest’s Khumbu region, it lies directly above Tengboche Monastery on the well-worn path to Everest Base Camp and is admired by thousands of trekkers and climbers every year. The ascent on Amadablam offers the panoramic view of four of the world’s highest peaks: Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Everest and Makalu. Such impressive beauty has made AmaDablam a highly coveted prize for climbers. The normal route for climbing is South-West Ridge. The Amadablam expedition is one of the technically difficult expeditions. On most parts of the routes there will be fixed rope, however, the climbers need to have good skills on rock and ice climbing. If you are planning to climb on Everest or any 8000 meters peaks then this Could be a best training exercise for you.Brief
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 – 03: Sighseeing in Kathmandu Valley, days organizing permits and expedition preparation .
Day 04 : Fly to Lukla trek to Phakding 4 hrs (2640m) overnight at (Lodge).
Day 05 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hrs (over night Lodge).
Day 06 : Rest for (acclimatization) visit Khumjung, Khunde overnight Namche Bazaar.
Day 07 : Namche Bazaar to Tengboche Monastery (3800m) 6 hrs (Lodge).
Day 08 : Tengboche to Pangpoche (3900m) 3 hrs (Lodge).
Day 09 : Pangpoche Mt. AmaDablam Base Camp (4600 m) 5 hrs (Tent Camp).
Day 10 : Settle Amadablam Base Camp.
Day 11-26 : Mt. AmaDablam Climbing Period.
Day 27 : Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 28 : Amadablam Base Camp to Tengboche (Lodge).
Day 29 : Tengboche to Namche/Monjo (Lodge).
Day 30 : Trek to Lukla. Overnight in (Lodge).
Day 31 : Fly back to Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 32 : Free day in Kathmandu & farewell Diner.
Day 33 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
Our Service Included
- Airport pickup and drop off
- First night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Trekking government permit
- Trekking map
- 3 meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner) during the trek
- Nepali cultural program plus dinner
- Hotel/tea house/ stay in during the trekking
- Experienced trekking guide, potter
- All trekking equipment during the trekking
- Local transport into trekking starting point
- All Nepal government taxes
- Support of local team
Our Service does not include
- Any personal expenses during or after trekking
- Travel insurance
- National and international flight ticket
- Visa fees and other fees related into your travel
- Personal expenses on food and drink